The Multi-Use Harrow
Use alone… or behind farm implements for 1-pass coverage with your ATV, lawn tractor, tractor or pickup (only requires 1 HP per ft. of width for the mini-harrow… 2 HP per ft. for other models).
Horse Owners, Hobby Farms
ATV, Lawn Tractor, Tractor
– Scatter Manure Droppings
– Aerate & Dethatch Pastures, Lawns
– Loosen & Smooth Paths and Driveways
– Fluff, Dry & Level Tracks, Ball Diamonds, etc.
– Minimum Till – Stalks, Crusts & Ridge
– Break-up & Level Heavy Soil
– Prepare Nicer Seed Beds
– Work-in Fertilizer & Seed
– Incorporate Herbicides
– Gentle, “First” Cultivation
- Special design prevents tines from spreading apart in center… heavy residue is quickly surfaced without clogging or bunching
– Unique construction allows tines to follow every contour of your ground… for maximum coverage
– Stronger 7/16″ dia. tines(3-1/2″L) are cold-formed from high-carbon steel…to eliminate breakage (7/16″ dia. tines work the ground up better than 1/2″ dia. tines, yet tine design is more durable)
– More tines – 120 per 4′ width – offset to avoid ridges
Raking action removes dead residue…providing better air, water and nitrogen penetration to roots…recycles rich, organic materials evenly back into soil…for vigorous, full growth.
SPRING stand matted grass up to stimulate rapid green-up, pull leaves out of low spots, loosen thatch buildup, aerate lawns before feed & seed (then harrow afterwards to speed fertilizer penetration and increase seed germination), prep seed beds (then work in & cover fertilizer and seed).
FALL shred dry leaves, aerate and dethatch lawns, minimum till.
SUMMER break up soil crusts on new seed beds without damaging young plants, rake pastures regularly to scatter manure droppings and stimulate grass growth, lift up crab-grass runners and heads so mower can cut; rake & smooth dirt paths, gravel driveways and athletic fields.
WINTER fluff/smooth snow on trails, breakup ice crust.
50% faster…cover more acres per hour, “multi-position” tines permit higher operating speeds (up to 8 mph vs 4 mph)… without skipping, jumping or skimming surface…unlike “fixed-position” tines.
Harrow consists of sections for easy handling & storage (simple hooks attach sections÷cannot become unhooked while in use):
– Combine 4′, 6′ & 10′ wide sections to obtain overall width
– Combine 4′ long sections to obtain overall length
Includes heavy-duty tubular steel drawbar…with chrome-plated 5/16″ chain, clevis hitch & required hardware
Compact storage – roll up sections or hang on wall
OPTIONAL 3-POINT LIFT
– Enables harrow to be quickly and easily moved to & from fields
– Allows operator to back up with harrow
– Easy to attach & store
– Includes tubular-steel frame, chrome-plated chain lengths and required hardware (shipped unassembled)