Even when our customers need more than just one or two hutches, we deliver!
The choice for animal housing by the industry standard in calf-raising systems. Check out Hampel’s Calf-Tel Pro II System, Calf-Tel hutches, their MultiMax shelter, or their Calf-Tel Pen. Visit Calf-Tel website for more information or Contact Us.
The all-new Pro II with a one-of-a-kind, fully adjustable rear ventilation and bedding door.
Designed for maximum labor efficiency, the Calf-Tel Pro II is used by some of world’s largest calf ranches and dairy producers. With its crucial labor saving features, the Calf-Tel Pro II provides a highly cost-effective solution for your calf operation.
• More useable interior calf space than other similar hutches
• The most efficient rear-bedding door of its kind
• Superior ventilation provided by both ridge top vents and an adjustable rear vent that provides a larger “open window of air” for your calf than any other hutch on the market
• Extremely durable, but light enough to handle easily
• Completely opaque plastic protects calves from the heat of the sun in the summer and from excess condensation in the winter
• Galvanized steel base provides greater structural integrity and durability
• Designed to allow each calf to seek its ideal microenvironment –from a sunny spot in the pen or entryway to a protected spot in the far back of the hutch
• Exterior feeding for the highest labor efficiency
• Left or right offset shrouded entry, or a full open entry to allow even greater airflow
• Comes fully assembled – all you have to do is add the calf
The MultiMax helps calves transition from isolation to a manageable group environment.
When calves raised individually are placed in large groups, the stress from competition and social pressure can lead to setbacks in growth and health. Placing 4 to 6 similarly sized weaned calves in a MultiMax is the best way to ease the transition. Continued growth and health will be attained as animals bond into a social group.
• Constructed of high molecular weight polyethylene that will not breakdown and deteriorate.
• Large entryway, for maximum ventilation.
• Extra hutch height – allow animals to stay in the unit longer.
• Treated lumber base, provides a stable and secure foundation.
• Ridge top ventilation for improved air circulation.
The modular, cost-effective solution for indoor calf raising
Calf-Tel introduced the first free-standing, completely modular, indoor pen system of its kind. While other systems may look similar, the Calf-Tel pen system provides calf raisers with the most versatile, highest labor savings, calf and calf manager friendly indoor pen system available. Calf-Tel Pens are backed by the longest track record of success on the market.
• Adjustable buckets – independent of door frame
• Optional feed pail dividers reduces feed waste
• Wider door for improved access and ventilation
• Higher standard pail height
• Easily mount an optional nipple pail
• New pail holders limit calves from knocking out buckets
• Improved handle for increased strength
We keep a lot of Calf-Tel in stock and deliver!